2018 Birth Story Collections
your birth story is something that you will remember forever. No matter the story, birth is a journey and you deserve to have it professionally documented. Together, let's capture those moments of love through labor, delivery, and the immediate postpartum period.
All birth story packages include:
A one hour in-person consultation to get acquainted and to go over details, 24/7 on-call availability starting at 38 weeks until the birth, photo coverage of active labor through 1-2 hours post delivery, and a back-up photographer at the ready, just in case.
Birth FILM: $2995
- Beautiful, fully edited film of your birth story set to licensed music (9+ minutes)
- All digital images (150+) in high resolution (ready for print)
- 10 page, 10x10 premium heirloom album
Birth photography: $1495
- 50 birth story images in high resolution (ready for print)
- Upgrade to all images (150+) for an additional $300
Fresh 48: $445
- Up to 3 hours of documentary coverage in home or place of birth within 48 hours after delivery
- 25 digital images, upgrade to all images for an additional $100
- All images (up to 200) printed as 4″X6″ prints delivered in a wooden keepsake box: $195
- Premium heirloom album (10 page, 10x10): $350
- Lifestyle maternity and/or newborn: $395 each
*Flexible payment plans and a gift registry option are available for birth photography. A $400 retainer is due at the time of booking to secure your due date. The remainder is due by 36 weeks.
Please CONTACT ME as soon as you think you may be interested in my birth photography services - I only take 1-2 clients per month and dates fill up quickly.
------- Availability (Updated June, 2018) -------
October: (2 slots available)
November: (2 slots available)
December 10 - January 6: OFF-CALL
January 2019: (2 slots available)
February 2019 (2 slots available)
March 2019 (2 slots available)
If you find yourself expecting during my Off-Call or BOOKED time, chances are slim that I'm available. Feel free to contact me, but it will be up to my discretion as to whether or not I will choose to take the session. Priority consideration will be given to past clients first.
Birth deserves to be celebrated and remembered the way you want it to be. Sometimes that means hiring a birth photographer. Birth photography can be an expensive luxury, but I whole heartedly believe that everyone who wants birth photography, deserves to have it. This is why I have set up a birth registry for the families I get to work with! Once you sign your contract and pay your deposit, you are eligible to establish your gift registry. This is a great way to get your friends and families to contribute towards your memories. It is completely FREE and I will update you every time there is a contribution made to your birth package. You will also have a customized birth registry page to send to your friends and family so they can donate!
The funds paid through your registry will credit towards your custom birth package and add-on's.